Wow, another year coming to an end. How time does fly when you’re having fun Durham style. 😉
This Third Friday in Durham promises festive sights and scenery, as well as holiday fun, food and music!
- There’s a thirty foot snowman light sculpture on East Geer Street
- Cheery winter wonderland window scenes at Ox & Rabbit Soda & Sundries on 9th Street
- Gorgeous Christmas trees competing for prize money near American Tobacco Campus
- “A Very Merry Durham” party and official release of Fullsteam’s First Frost at the brewery
- A new food truck debuts at Golden Belt (6 – 9 pm), then After Hours at LabourLove Gallery with The Art of Cool Project & Marcus Anderson (9:30 pm, tix are $15 at the door)
I’m not sure I can fit in a visit to all these venues in one evening, but I’m certainly gonna give it a go!
Come on out to Durham tonight and enjoy the beautiful Bull City, all lit up for Christmas!